Dr. Christos Nikopoulos BCBA-D, MBPsS, CSci, FHEA, Founder and Director of ACS
Autism Consultancy Services Ltd is directed by Dr Christos Nikopoulos who is a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst® at a Doctoral Level (BCBA-D).
His achievements within the science of behaviour analysis as a clinician, a university lecturer, an educator, a consultant, a researcher, and an author in the areas of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), intellectual and other developmental disabilities as well as neurological and behavioural interventions in special education for more than 23 years can be outlined as below:
- Former Applied Research Representative of the European Association for Behaviour Analysis.(EABA®)
European Association for Behaviour Analysis
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and Chartered Scientist from the Science Council, UK.
- Former International Representative of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB®)
- University Lecturer at both undergraduate and postgraduate (i.e., MSc and PhD) levels for more than 11 years at a Research-Incentive University in London, UK.
- External Examiner for MSc Autism and related conditions at Swansea University (2013-2019).
- Expert reviewer of the European Union and for a number of peer-reviewed journals (e.g., Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, The Analysis of Verbal Behavior Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders etc.) as well as for governmental agencies (e.g., NIHR, ESRC, EPSRC, HSC R&D, & HEA).
- Co-author of 2 books, book chapters, bookelts as well as of a number of articles published in peer-reviewed International journals.
- Representative Senior ABA consultant for several families at Tribunals.
- Leader of the Monorodi/Athens BACB® Approved Course Sequence (2016-2019).
- European leader of the Clemson University (USA) /Romanian BACB® Approved Course Sequence since February 2016.
- Leader of University of Zagreb BACB® Approved Course Sequence (2017-2019).
- Faculty Member of the AF-LPA BCBA/BCaBA 4th Edition Course Sequence, Paris (2015-2016).
- Supervisor of a few BCaBAs and of a significant number of students who pursue their BCBA or BCaBA accreditation (25+).
- Keynote speaker and presenter at various conferences (more than 90 presentations at International Conferences worldwide).
- TRICARE Provider for children with ASD, ages 2-8 years old.
- Senior Behavioural Consultant for a vast number of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Learning and other developmental difficulties as well as a range of Mental Health conditions.
- Senior Behavioural Consultant for the design, implementation and ongoing evaluation of home and school-based programmes in the United Kingdom, Russia, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, France, Saudi Arabia, India and elsewhere, including provision of specialised training to parents, tutors, teachers or other therapists.
Over all these years, Autism Consultancy Services have established an on-going collaboration with numerous Associates across all above countries!